Well hello! It’s been a while since I’ve written. Things are great yet challenging at the moment as my mother is hospitalized indefinitely for late stage Parkinson’s Disease. Balancing work and family is an interesting journey of personal development and decision making! [Tweet “According to Tony Robbins “A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action.”] If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided.”
I am constantly making decisions about my business and my family and learning new ways to manage my time. March through May are generally busy work months for me as I make the most of my four boys being at school. But today three of them are home sick. So I am taking action by simplifying one aspect of my business and making myself easily accessible to people who want coaching but are not ready or able to make a huge commitment of time or money.
I have several services and active programs that I offer clients right now, including The Ruby Slipper Society, Soul GPS Coaching, and Private 5 Star VIP Days. I am able to support clients in deeply transformational ways through VIP Days and private coaching. And The Ruby Slipper Society offers a higher level of ongoing year-long weekly support in a group setting.
I have decided to complement these services with a pop-in coaching service called “Ask Andrea.” Ask Andrea is simply an opportunity for individual, group, and VIP clients to get follow up support above and beyond what is offered during or after their programs. It is a way for a quick brainstorm/problem-solving session with me via email. This service is also well suited for working your way through basic, lingering problems, challenges, or situations that may have you feeling stuck.
This service is ideal for a few types of things:
* If something is showing up repeatedly and you’ve tried multiple resolutions to no avail.
* If you are struggling with conflict in a relationship that cannot be let go of.
* If you are in the middle of a work or family challenge and could use a fresh perspective to get things moving.
* If you are facing a difficult decision and would appreciate and outsider’s input regarding creative options.
* You are seeking more balance, health, and happiness and want simple, actionable solutions.
This service is not for you if you are facing a really big struggle. Those kinds of situations are better suited for extended, private coaching. So “Ask Andrea” sessions will not serve you well if you are:
* trying to make a huge decision like whether to break up with a life partner or end a marriage
* clinically depressed or in a great deal of emotional pain
* looking for a quick fix to a big problem
* in denial or in victim mode and not really ready to take action
All you need to do to initiate contact for your session is email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Ask Andrea” in the subject line. I will invoice you and send you a questionnaire to fill out within 2 business days. You will then reply to the questionnaire explaining your situation and I will address your challenge with a 10-15 minute recorded mp3 giving my observations, ideas, and coaching questions to help you move forward.
An “Ask Andrea” session is $50. This is a new service so I will offer the first 10 at half price. Responses are delivered to you via email in 1-3 business days depending where you are in the “cue.” I look forward to hearing from you, giving you a private space to share, and offering you support. I will help you get your creative juices flowing so that you can better deal with a current challenge you are facing in your life or business.
Common issues that would be great for an “Ask Andrea” session include things like:
* You are in a rut with your child’s behavior or attitude and have engaged in a power struggle with them.
* You are not seeing eye to eye with a parent, spouse, or friend and it is interfering with your relationship.
* You are working too much and not taking care of yourself, not having any fun, relaxation, or exercise.
* You are not eating healthy foods and have low energy, and/or are carrying 10-15 extra pounds.
* Your home is in chaos and you want to create a haven.
* Your business is growing faster than you can support alone.
To book your session, simply email me at email@example.com with “Ask Andrea” in the subject line. I will invoice you and email you the questionnaire once payment is received. Then you will fill out the questionnaire and upon receipt of your reply to the questions, I will record and email your 10-15 minute recorded mp3 sharing my observations, ideas, and coaching questions. This will provide movement, infuse freshness, and allow you to be supported privately, and apply problem-solving creativity to your situation.
Tony Robbins said “A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided.” Are you ready to take action? If so, I invite you to book your “Ask Andrea” session today.
I look forward to hearing from you and supporting you!
Love and success,