I believe that you are destined for greatness. Hold on a second, because what I just said bears repeating…I said,
[Tweet “I believe that you are destined for greatness.”]
Do you believe it?
Because the first thing you are going to need to do in order to step into that greatness is believe that it is possible to be great. And that it is worth it.
Is it worth it?
Is it worth it to take the steps you need to take to develop your vision?
My first few years is business I struggled because deep down inside I did not believe it was possible to do what I wanted to do. I was embarrassed about what other people would think of me if I achieved the success I desired. And I was afraid if I achieved it that I would be a bad mom. None of that was true, but I believed it, so it kept me stuck.
It is going to take money and time and BELIEF in yourself to develop your vision into the profitable business and lifestyle you have dreamt of. That is why I am helping my clients with strategic business planning, lifestyle mastery, and financial breakthroughs. Many of the women I talk to who are on this journey of entrepreneurship have invested a lot of money in numerous courses. Some have invested over a hundred thousand dollars. And their businesses are stagnant. Everything is in position to launch but the haven’t done it. Or maybe it’s just a few pieces that are missing. The women I am interested in working with right now already know what they need to know, they have already taken courses on business, marketing, and brand development, and now it is time to put their ideas out there. It is time to focus on implementation. And I believe they need some mentoring, hand holding, and a supportive sisterhood to stay the course and get it done. So I am offering 3 different ways to work with me and get the support if this is where you are: Group coaching, private mentorships, and weekend writing and relaxation retreats for content creation. All focused on getting your work into the world, increasing your influence, and multiplying your income.
This is why it is important to become financially empowered: Because you want to remove all barriers to living the life you desire. You want to have options.
[Tweet “Here are 10 excellent reasons to become financially empowered and make more money:”]
1. So you can hire your dream mentor and get the support you desire for the journey of life, business growth, and reaching your financial goals. It happens much faster in community, and with the right mentor.
2. So you can buy all the organic groceries you want. (With four boys, believe me, this is a BIG one for me! There is never too much good food in our home.)
3. So you can say yes without stress when the kids ask you for gas money, need car repairs, or want new clothes. Oh, and pay for college. With cash.
4. So you can buy yourself a stunning wardrobe, full of clothing and accessories that you love and feel great wearing.
5. So you can travel as frequently as you wish.
6. So you can have a housekeeper every day if you would like to.
7. So you can hire an online business manager, social media manager, and personal assistant to free up some of your time so you can focus on the things that only you can do in your business and at home, including parenting.
8. So you can buy the home of your dreams. (Or pay it off if you already mortgaged it.)
9. So you can buy a new car. (Or pay it off if you already financed one.)
10. So you can stop stressing about money and get on track for financial freedom.
BONUS: Being financially free will empower you to invest in your business, your family, and to support causes that you believe in. You can make a bigger positive difference in the world when you have more money.
These are the types of challenges I am helping my clients (and myself) resolve as they increase their streams of revenue and increase cashflow.
Are you ready to be financially empowered?
I had to get to a pretty low place financially before I made money a top priority. We lost our home and that was huge. That was in July of 2010. Now I am debt free, and working toward purchasing a new home for our family. I learned many powerful lessons through our crisis and for that I am grateful. I’d love to support you so you can avoid some of the mistakes I made, build your business faster, and become wealthy and free. If you are interested in learning more about our different programs, please Contact Us and we will be in touch to set up a call. Please share this article on social media, and with someone you know who could benefit. Thank you.
Have a blessed and prosperous day!